[SCCC] Latest Reduced Price for Prop Pitch Motor Brushes ( from $25 to $12 a Set ) !

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:09:11 PDT 2009

OK Guys,

I have gotten a reduced price quote from the $25 a set of 6 brushes to less
than *$15* a set

I have a quantity of 84 that guys want and if I get 2 more sets ordered the
price will drop to
around *$12* a set  of 6 brushes so if anyone wants to up their quantity
wanted or if anyone was on the fence at
the original price of $15 a set then now is the time to jump in and grab
some at $12 a set

There will be shipping charge but these are very light items so I don't
expect that amortized cost
to amount to much in the overall scheme of thigs

Let me know, I want to place the order by Thursday late early afternoon.

73, Dennis N6KI