[SCCC] SS SSB KI6VC

Vic Sadesky vsadesky at ccis.com
Tue Nov 24 05:03:18 PST 2009

2009 SSB Sweepstakes

Station:    KI6VC
Call:         KI6VC
Op:          Himself
Report:    ###  B  KI6VC 65  SJV
Time:      8 hrs
Security    Meko&Sparky

160    0
 80    30
 40    53
 20    164
 15    256
 10    0
___________
     503   74 Mult   Claimed Score 70300

Station:    756ProIII, AL1200, F12 C4 @ 50Ft, ShuntLoaded tower for 80

Comments:
Plan was to start on 15 what with all that solar activity and work those east coast sections.  Work 40 and 80 for west coast.
"No plan survives first contact with the enemy"  somthing like that.  15 was open with lots of activity but worked mostly 9, 8, and 4's and had the same on 20. Was worried about NT and MAR but had several MARs call me and found a VE8 with terrible pileup.  Spent 40 mins with no luck then move down 20kc and there was a VY1 two calls in the log.   I should have worried about secs like LAX (I pass over N6IC several times DAMM) ORG and SDG.
Thanks to all those MN ops, I must have work ALL the hams in MN. Thanks Mina-Soooo-Da
Thanks to you cheerleaders those spots really help.
See yall on CQ WW CW plan to work it from RV park at Folsom Dam.

Vic Sadesky KI6VC
Cal City
"Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good