[SCCC] W6 - VU2 Long Path opening on 20m

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:51:11 PST 2009

Folks,

This morning I managed to replace the balun on my beam and worked into CA on
20m Long Path with some nice signals. I worked W6KH (s9+) and W6RFF along
with K7JA and XE1KK. Looks like the path is open and hope to work several of
you the CQWW CW contest this coming weekend.

All of the above QSOs were on 20m CW running 400 Watts into a C3S at 55 feet
high from 0120z to 0150z - beam heading for me was 195 degrees (pointing
South).

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.