[SCCC] SO2R Equipment Recommendations

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Mon Nov 30 20:10:33 PST 2009

Hi Prasad,

I saw the KK1L designs on K8ND's SO2R Web Page.  I should
probably take a closer look at it.  If the antenna switch
can be purchased in kit form it might be worth pursuing.
What is the estimated cost to purchase all the parts and
assemble one?  The SixPak runs about $450 new.  The only
other commercial prodcut I'm aware of is the ShackLAN stuff.
 At least you'll be ready for CQWW 2010!

73, Bob K6ZZ