[SCCC] always a first time

Radiodan-W7RF rfpower at radiodan.com
Sun Sep 13 16:21:16 PDT 2009

Kate,

You can tell when you have really had enough Morse code from the weekend
contest when you go to bed at night and still hear the CW in your head.

It's kind of like hearing the sea in a seashell!

Congrats and I hope you enjoy Ham Radio and all there is to offer every day
for the rest of your life!

73, Dan W7RF
President NCARC 2009
Rocky Mountain DX Club W0PA
Mile High DX Association

Regards, Dan Magro W7RF
Multiple power ranges from ONE Bird element, ask me how!
HENRY, BIRD, TOHTSU, SAMLEX, RFI chokes
www.radiodan.com RFpower at radiodan.com