[SCCC] always a first time

Kate Hutton katehutton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:33:44 PDT 2009

Dan,

Oh, I know about this phenomenon.  I was happy when I graduated from 1
letter at a time to 2 letters at a time & lately to my whole, entire call
sign!

I have also heard code in at least one dream.  They say you can tell when
you are getting somewhere with a foreign language, when you dream in it ...
maybe that applies to code as well.

It's sort of fun to watch the brain bitch & moan as it learns.

Kate KD6HTN