[SCCC] Off Topic - FT5GA

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun Sep 20 20:33:37 PDT 2009

I know this is off topic for the SCCC forum but was wondering whether any
SCCCers have worked FT5GA, and if so, what band and time?  I heard them
briefly on 40 CW Friday night but that is it so far.  Not that I have large
antennas but it seems that the west coast is a tough path to FT5/G right
now.  I am seeing very few west coast spots of them.

Love seeing the spots from certain parts of the world.  "FT5GA 3.5 MHz
LOUD!"   Saw one of these from a VE3 even.  Grr....

--Dennis NE6I