[SCCC] Group buy for 2.4 inch Diameter 31 MIX Material Toroids

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 17:13:25 PDT 2010

A group buy for 2.4 inch Diameter  31 MIX Material Toroids
is being planned by Tod K0TO who is in Minnesota

These work great on all HF freqs on up to 6 mtr band for RFI suppression
and the hole in center of toroid is large enough to get most AC plugs and
other
connectors thru so you don't have to cut connectors off your cables and
still
be able ot get sufficient amount of turns around the toroid

Tod is planning on getting a 1000+ order discount price
and then splitting order and shipping to clubs etc in 100 piece quantities

Price will be around $6.00 each for a 100 quantilty  ( including shipping )

I thought we might be able to use 100 pieces on the  left coast

I would then hand deliver ( arrange for pick up ) or ship smaller quantities
for $6.00 each plus
USPS Priority mail shipping of up to 12 pieces for $6.50 each ( with
insurance )

I would expect one would pay at leaat twice this price for small quantities
of these toroids

( Price of Nickel has gone up since I last did a quantity buy a few years
ago )

I need to have ordr info by Sunday August 8 to get order placed in time

I will not make 1 stinkin penny/peso of profit

73, Dennis N6KI