[SCCC] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

WN6K - Paul wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 14:00:17 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

  Call: WN6K
  Operator(s): WN6K
  Station: WN6K

  Class: Single Op LP
  QTH: Vista, CA

   160:    1     1
    80:   16     4
    40:  199    41s
    20:  303    47
    15:   22     9
    10:    1     1
  -------------------
  Total:  542   103  Total Score = 55,826

  Club: Southern California Contest Club

  Team: SCCC #1

  Comments:

Most of the time was noisy from atmospherics only to be superseded by high
local line noise for about two hours.  I think I did all I could do here
with the conditions and antenna we have.  Thanks for voice keyers...was fun
talking with FUBAR for 30 seconds from KP2 using 'Rum' for a name....

WN6K

Paul E. Dorey,  WN6K

"Most of us wonder if our lives can make any difference. Marines don't have
that problem."
 Ronald Reagan