[SCCC] Registered Prof'l EE Needed

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 15:00:34 PDT 2010

I received a request from a local law enforcement agency to help find an expert to conduct confidential RF field-strength measurements and prepare a report on the findings for use in an ongoing investigation and possible court case.  This generally means a Registered Professional Engineer, and one with an electronics specialization would likely be most appropriate.  Prior testimony experience is not necessary.

Do any of you either meet that qualification ort know someone who does and would be interested in the job?  If so, please contact me off-reflector.

Thanks,

Marty N6VI
(818) 773-9655