[SCCC] CQ WW Contest, CW

JOHN SCHROEDER n6qq at msn.com
Fri Dec 3 01:42:33 PST 2010

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6QQ
Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6QQ
Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ca

 Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries
------------------------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   184      33      100
   20:   222      35        96
   15:   196      28        78
   10:     83      18        42
------------------------------
Total:  685   114      316  Total Score = 813,130

2010: SFI=78  A=2  K=1, SSN=22
2009: SFI=73  A=2  K=1, no sunspots
2008: SFI=68  A=2  K=0, no sunspots

Finally reach my goal of 100 countries (during a contest) on 40 meters.
Since I stay off the air during the evening hours from 8:00 to 11:30 pm
I have some TVI/RFI problems - I feel happly reaching the 100 countries.

Missed zones 17, 22, and 34.

ZL8X was every where.  Was 10 over on 10 meters at one point.

10 meters, best I seen in a long time.  Worked 42 countries in 18 zones - even worked 4 JA's
.
Overall, worked 122 countries and 37 zones.

Got a good feel for the difference between N6MXU and my Cerritos QTH.  Some of
the time, there is a 3 s-unit difference.  The biggest difference is on 40 meters.
Bill's Monster SteepIR - get the station almost always on the first call.  With my SteppIR
dipole - sometimes takes 15-20 calls into Eu.

Station:  Icom 7800, Acom 2000A amp, SteppIR at 50 feet, RigExpert interface, and WriteLog software.

See you in the next contest.

73 John -- N6QQ

Vice President: Southern California DX Club
www.scdxc.org
International DX Convention: www.dxconvention.org

http://www.qrz.com/db/N6QQ