[SCCC] CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Mon Feb 1 18:06:48 PST 2010

Nice job Chas., sounds like you had a blast over at John's place!

Are you planning to attend SCCC meeting on the 14th?  Maybe you can
let us know about some of the antenna details, like just what
configuration John has on the beverages... one wire or two,
terminated or not, commercial matching box or homemade, preamp or
not, things like that.  Might be helpful for all of us.

Due to family commitments I could not join the fun in the CQ 160.

73, Glenn K6NA