[SCCC] Honda Generator Group Buy

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 12:03:23 PDT 2010

Hi, all.

The Southern California DX Club is putting together a group buy of Honda EU-2000i generators
similar to the one done last year by the Northern California Contest Club, and interested SCCC
members are invited to participate.  Bottom line: One new EU-2000i with Honda storage cover
shipped to your door for $860 all inclusive.  Deal expires 7/31.

Inverter-class generators are known for their very "clean" waveform, making them ideal for running
radios, computers and other sensitive equipment.  (See review in the June, 2008 issue of QST.)
The EU-2000i weighs only 46 pounds (dry) and has a noise rating below 60 dBA at 21 feet.
Two of them can be combined (via optional paralleling kit) to double the available power output.

If you want to take part in this buy, send a check for $860 per generator payable to the SCDXC to:

            Mel Hughes K6SY
            28017 San Nicolas Dr.
            Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

The club needs orders for at least ten generators in order to complete the transaction.
If they don't get ten before the end of the month, your check will be returned to you undeposited.

If you do join the buy, I'd appreciate a short message letting me know you have done so.

73,

Marty N6VI