[SCCC] Still need some Rohn 25G sections

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 19 19:28:23 PDT 2010

Gang - I'm trying to assemble the pieces and parts to put up a small (30 to
35 feet) tower at our 2nd home in Goldfield, NV.  Tnx to W6PH, I have
located a 7' section that will be halfway buried / cemented into the ground
as a base.  And I'm getting from him one 10' section to go on top of that
base.

Ideally I'd like to get at least one more 10' section - preferably a top
section with the tapered top on it.  But I'll take what I can get.

I can pick up a section or two, so tell me what you've got and where you
live, and "we'll talk."

Tnx, 73 - Jim, K6ZH, San Diego
Cell:  619-787-4148