[SCCC] Complete station for sale as a set

N6OO - Tony n6oo at charter.net
Wed Jul 21 20:28:32 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Hope this email finds you well.  I wanted to share this Craigslist posting with you to see if you might know anyone interested in purchasing some Ham Radio gear.

I’m looking to sell it all as a set. It needs a good home. I honestly have not been using it enough & have some other hobbies I’d like to fund.

If you know anyone, please share. It might be good for a new ham to get started or an OM that wants a small portable station to add to their collection.

Best Regards,

Tony Ruiz
 N6OO

dit dit

---------------
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/1854446868.html
---------------

A Complete Modern Ham Radio Station for Sale $1500. Everything you will need to have a complete station to get on the air. It would cost you thousands to gather all these items separately. This has been a great home station and it packs up into a carry-on bag for portable/DXpeditions.

Purchased in 2005-2007, all equipment has been well maintained, kept indoors, non-smoking home and it has never been used in a vehicle. This radio has made thousands of WAS and DX contacts on SSB and CW, and has been very reliable. My interests have changed and I have not been using it much lately, so it is time to find this station a new home. I am asking a fair price for this complete set of equipment so don’t be a cheap skate calling with low-ball offers. Only serious buyers with an FCC license should call. This is a bargain and priced to move. Buying this set will save you lots of time running to the Ham Radio Store buying a forgotten connector cable, more time to work DX!

• Yaesu 857D HF + 144/440 +60M Multi-Mode Transceiver Ham Radio with lots of cool added options:
- - YSK Separation Kit, Separates the Control Face from the Body
- - MH-59 Deluxe Remote Control Microphone with all the buttons;
- - Additional W4RT 2.3KHz SSB Filter installed
- - Additional W4RT 500Hz CW Filter installed.
- - LCU3-Y3 Interface Cable to connect rig to Computer Serial Port for computer Software control.
- - W1GEE PC Parallel Port to Rig Connector Cable Keying Module for computer controlled Morse Code Keying (CW).
• Samlex 23amp Power Supply with Yaesu Connector cable.
• LDG AT100Pro Auto tuner with the optional Yaesu One-Touch Tune connector cable accessory and an RG8 connector cable.
• Hustler 6BTV Multi-Band Vertical Antenna plus a well used G5RV Wire Multi-band Antenna
• HEIL PROSET PLUS Headphones & Microphone with both HC-4/HC-5, and the HEIL Connector Cable AD-1YM for YAESU
• BENCHER BY-1 CW Morse Code Dual Paddle Keyer BLACK BASE
• External Speaker
• 90Ft Cable X-Perts RG8U – 95% Foam PE Cable with PL259 Connectors
• 25Ft Cable X-Perts RG8U – 95% Foam PE Cable with PL259 Connectors
• 50ft RG8U Cable,
• LDG 4:1 Balun
• 5 Position B&W Cable Selector Switch
• One 30Ft. Metal 4 Section Telescoping Mast and hardware. (Another Mast is included, but needs cleaning)
• Two Thick Fiberglass Push-Up 20Ft Masts (Electric Company Orange).
• And a black Yaesu Hat!

Retail new for all this stuff is well over $2000, you can compare prices on-line at HRO. Other Ham Radio items on Craigslist and the Swap Meets are way old out-dated technology selling for ridiculously high prices. If you are sincere about wanting to buy this complete set, give me a call or send an email with contact info.