[SCCC] Worked all WRTC awards (see attached)

John Barcroft k6am at arrl.net
Sat Jun 19 17:29:16 PDT 2010

*World Radiosport Team Championship 2010*

*Awards and Prizes for HAM Radio Community*

Dear friends,

To encourage the HAM radio community worldwide to make contacts with
WRTC-2010 participants during the IARU HF Championship contest the weekend
of July 10-11, 2010, we would like to announce our special awards and prizes
program.

WRTC-2010 awards, special plaques, T-shirts and trophies will be issued
based upon the following rules:

*1. QSO points*

- All WRTC stations will use distinctive callsigns from the block R30A –
R39Z.  The same WRTC-2010 station may be worked once on CW and once on SSB
on each band (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m).  The WRTC stations will not operate
on 160m.

- Each confirmed two-way CW or SSB QSO with a WRTC-2010 station counts 1
point.

*2. The logs*

* *

The WRTC Committee needs as many IARU contest logs as possible to create the
QSO data base it will use to cross check the WRTC competitors' logs.  We ask
all stations working the IARU contest to please send copies of their
electronic, *Cabrillo formatted* *logs to
**logs at wrtc2010.ru<http://us.mc805.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=logs@wrtc2010.ru>
* or upload them to *http://www.wrtc2010.ru/upload* *no later than 18:00 UTC
on Sunday, July 11, 2010 (Note: this is only six hours after the end of the
contest)*.  The subject field should contain your contest callsign, e.g.,
"Subject: RA5AA".

The Committee guarantees that these logs will be used only to determine
winners of the WRTC awards and prizes, and for cross checking the WRTC-2010
teams’ logs.  Please understand that sending us a copy of your log does NOT
constitute a log submission for the IARU HF Championship; for that, you
should also e-mail your log to IARUHF at iaru.org.

* *

* *

*3. Awards and Prizes*

* *

*WRTC-2010 Certificate: ** *

For making 50 QSO points with the WRTC-2010 stations in any combination of
modes and bands.

*WRTC-2010 Special Trophy:** *

For making QSOs with ALL WRTC-2010 Stations on CW

For making QSOs with ALL WRTC-2010 Stations on SSB

For making QSOs with ALL WRTC-2010 Stations Mixed

*WRTC-2010 T-shirt:** *

DX: for making 100 QSO points with WRTC-2010 stations

EU: for making 180 QSO points with WRTC-2010 stations

ITU Zone 29: for making 140 QSO points with WRTC-2010 stations

*WRTC-2010 plaques:** *

WRTC-2010 plaques will be issued to the stations with the highest number of
QSO points in the *following categories*:

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Single op CW

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Single op SSB

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Single op Mixed

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Multi op CW

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Multi op SSB

Worked all WRTC-2010 - Multi op Mixed

WRTC-2010 plaques will be awarded for each of the *following areas*:

Europe                                   Asia
     North
America

South America                        Africa
Oceania

USA                                         Japan                           HQ
stations

European Russia (R1-R7)          Asiatic Russia (R8-R9)          Asiatic
Russia (R0)

The complete list of WRTC-2010 station callsigns is attached in a
comfortable form which you can use to mark stations worked per band/mode.

We also ask you to cooperate with requests from R30A-R39Z stations to move
to another band or mode with them for a new multiplier or QSO.

                                                                   WRTC-2010
Organizing Committee

          www.wrtc2010.ru