[SCCC] SO2R controller?

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Tue Mar 9 12:14:32 PST 2010

Hi Tim,

What operating system is your logging computer using, and is it
the 32 or 64 bit version?

I am using Writelog on XP Pro, 32 bit, and using the program
"DIRECTIO" to drive an LPT port. It works fine. If you can do the
same, then you can use the Top Ten DX Doubler as a controller.

N1MM also supports an LPT port on even the newest 64 bit
operating systems, such as Win 7 64 bit.

For SSB and RTTY, you may not even need a controller with
Writelog.

With N1MM, you may not need a controller for CW either.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ