[SCCC] W6TK - SS-SSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:57:50 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 13.0

------------
  160:    1
   80:  125
   40:  157
   20:  372
   15:  125
   10:    0
------------

Comments: Fun...but limited time available.  PR and SC were last two
     sections. But several sections with only 1 Q: NL, NNY, SC, SK, & VT.
     Thought I was going to miss LAX...couldn't get through to W6TA

     on 40 when I heard him.  Finally thanks to N6QQ for LAX then picked
     up one other one later.  Great to have some activity up in NT.
     Thanks for the Q's...hope everyone had some fun.  Good luck next

     weekend - and best wishes to those traveling - go get'em! 73 Dick

Rig: FT-1000MP MkV ---> Alpha 374A
Ant:
     15-40 Mtrs: 4 Ele SteppIR with 40 Mtr dipole
     160 & 80 Mtrs: 1/4 wave slopers

Interface: MicroKeyer I
Software: N1MM