[SCCC] QSL via the buro?

John Graf wa6l at arrl.net
Tue Nov 23 14:55:59 PST 2010

Hi, Tim,

I don't think there is a clear-cut right way or wrong-way and you will
probably get several different opinions.  However, I have found that the
following works well for me:

   - Upload all my contacts into LOTW.
   - Wait a few weeks (or when lazy a few months) to see what QSLs I got on
   LOTW
   - Send out cards for new entities and band/modes that have not replied on
   LOTW
   - Reply to any cards that I get from others.

Have fun and 73,

John, WA6L