[SCCC] Valley Center C.E.R.T/Sky Warn Seeking a HF Vertical Antenna

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:57:12 PST 2010

Anyone have a 40 thru 10 mtr HF Vertical  they want to sell or donate ?

This from Alan K6HPO in Valley Center

fromalaininvc at nethere.comto
cc
dateMon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:33 PMsubjectSeeking A Vertical Antenna...
hide details 12:33 PM

Hi Dennis et.al.,

Don't recall if I mentioned it recently, but I'm a member of the V.C.
C.E.R.T and SKYWARN Valley Center groups.

We currently have a very old HF vertical on the top of the National Weather
Service building, in Rancho Bernardo, manufacturer unknown. A group of us
went to look at it this past weekend, in preparation for "SKYWARN
Appreciation Day" this coming weekend.

The antenna may hold together for this weekend's "special event", but don't
know for how long, hi!

I was just wondering [and checking] to see if anyone might have a working
vertical in good condition, stuck in the garage rafters that they no longer
want or use. We are up to paying something, if necessary. Preferable an
antenna that will run from 40 meters to 10 meters, if possible.

If you would be so kind to pass this message to anyone you might think may
be able to help us, your efforts on our behalf would be most gratefully
appreciated.

73,

Alan...N6HPO