[SCCC] CQWW CW W6PH SOAB HP

David Hodge davidchodge at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:05:33 PST 2010

Kurt,

Very fine score! I wish I'd spent more time on 80. I never even tried 160.
It is clear you got a lot of quality radio time in for your 39 hours!  :o)

73, David N6AN

ps. I agree there seemed to be more "non-signers" taking more time before signing their call.
That is especially frustrating on the low bands if one busts through a pileup but has their
"call?" request ignored or responded to with a single burst at 40wpm amid the QRM and QRN.