[SCCC] Dow Key 110vac coaxial relay w/ UHF connectors?

H Lawrence Serra hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 21 03:31:10 PDT 2010

Give it a rest, Jim. The Skimmer won that ancient debate. :-)

Besides its usefulness to lots of contesters in unlimited categories during contests, it is a very useful propagation tool in the days before a contest, and an excellent archive tool after the contest to audit what MULTs and Qs were available and missed due to operating skills, flukey propagation, antenna selection, etc.

Cheers,

Larry N6NC