[SCCC] Dow Key 110vac coaxial relay w/ UHF , connectors? (Which morphed into Skimmer)

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 21 20:59:56 PDT 2010

oops.  What I had intended as a tongue-in-cheek comment sure brought-out
some serious skimmers.  Sorry fellows, I  did not intend to raise your ire,
defense, or wrath.  Sorry sorry sorry.

I will close simply with this:

to K6XtraTerrific:  a skimmer is simply not DXing and does not demonstrate
the skills I know you to have................

to N6NC: as much as thou skimmer-ites think the battle is "ancient and won",
maybe/maybe not.  At least it hasn't dragged itself into SSB contesting, and
different crutches will have to be deployed, I guess.......

and to K6LL:  My generation of  SS'ers, and friends and idols, all,  W4KFC,
W9IOP, KH6IJ, would roll over in their graves if they knew the so-called
UNLIMITED category was somehow being proffered as the Sweepstakes .

73, and with no malice intended.

WH7V  next weekend WWSSB

9Y4W  next month WWCW (will be doing my best to avoid being skimmerized)

and I'm IDing my calls above in case you have trouble

Jim N6TJ