[SCCC] patent search

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Tue Sep 21 08:34:38 PDT 2010

I use the USPTO search engine all the time, it's not bad.

You can use an inventor's (author's) name, a date range, or keywords, or
all three.  I usually find stuff pretty quickly unless the patent simply
didn't use any of the obvious keywords I thought it should have in the
title.   That can make it take a lot longer!

73

Steve WB2WIK