[SCCC] CQP Op Berth Available - San Diego ( Fallbrook site )

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:22:24 PDT 2010

San Diego Contest Club  ( NX6T ) will operate Multi Single High Power from
Fallbrook
this coming weekend.

Location is 950 ft hill with 360 degree horizon.

Looking for Op ( SSB and contest speed CW ) to help cover late Saturday
Eve/night and wee hours of Sunday morning
( There is sleeping quarters with shower and bath and refrigerator on site
)

Since we will be setting up all equipment and antennas at site on Thursday
and Friday, we plan to enter as County Expedition mode
( Using N6OX  Bob Grimmick ) 70 foot Tower Trailer with 3 El SteppIR and 2
El 40 Yagi plus 80 and 160 Dipoles.
IC-7800 and Ten Tec Centurion amp )  ( Op does not need to be on site til
Saturday afternoon )

73, Dennis N6KI