[SCCC] ICOM 756 Pro III in Mint condition with Better RF i-MATE

Jonathan Fox jonathan.fox1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 18:44:13 PDT 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
This ICOM 756 Pro III is one of the later models with the new type of finals in
the output.  It has always performed flawlessly and looks brand new.  I am
also including the Better RF i-MATE which brings the PTT and memory keyers to an
outside box for easier operation, especially during contests.  The radio is SN
3206339, purchased 12/1/2008, and comes with all of the factory accessories and
will be packaged in the original Icom boxes.  I purchased the radio new and am
the only owner - smoke free home.

$1980 for the radio and i-MATE.
Contact me at KT6LA at yahoo.com or 323-974-7628