[SCCC] FW: CQ WW WPX Contest (a little late)

JOHN SCHROEDER n6qq at msn.com
Tue Apr 19 00:16:35 PDT 2011

Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6MXU
Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
------------
160:
80:   49
40: 542
20: 197
15: 439
10: 244
------------
Total: 1471 Prefixes = 847 Total Score = 3,482,864

2011 -- SFI = 114 A = 1 K = 0
2010 -- SFI =   88 A = 7 K = 2
2009 -- SFI =   71 A = 3 K = 1

With sunspots in the 130 range by the end of the contest, flux hit 117 and the
high bands were open nicely. 15M was wide open to Europe both days, thanks to
low Auroral activity, rising flux, no significant flaring.

Had a nice opening to JA on 10 meters Sunday afternoon - good for 170 Q's.  Worked 39 countries on 10.

Worked a total of 141 countries - my best result yet for any contest.  Since this was not a DX contest - I was
amazed how may DX stations join in this year.

Thanks to Bill, N6MXU for the use of station.

Station:  IC-7800, AL-1500 amp, SteppIR Monster at 92 feet.

 73 John -- N6QQ

President: Southern California DX Club
www.scdxc.org
International DX Convention: www.dxconvention.org