[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 17:03:32 PDT 2011

                   North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

 160:    6     1
  80:   37    16
  40:  169    45
  20:  251    50
  15:   41    19
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  504   131  Total Score = 70,056

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments: As others said - "poor condx" - no better on Central Coast!
Missed RI, CT, ND and NE - what is the deal with NE?  Also
missed several VE sections but that was not as unusual.. Also several states
with only one Q: KY, VT, WY,
AK and several of the VE's....so I guess under the circumstances - maybe it
wasn't so bad after all...but sure
hard for this OM to keep my butte-in-the-chair.  That is part of the reason
it was only 9 hrs...hihi.  Nada on
10 - even called CQ for about 5 minutes at one point...no takers!!!  Maybe
should have spent more time on
160 toward the end - but just got too tired.  Still fun to play.  Tnx for
Q's and 73's until next time.  Dick

Rig: FT-1000MP- Mk-V at 100 w
Antennas: 10-40 Mtrs: 4 Ele SteppIR with 40 Mtr Diople
           160 & 80 Mtrs: 1/4 wave slopers
Software: N1MM - latest update