[SCCC] Contest Ethics Question from IOTA Contest

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:47:05 PDT 2011

Have an ethics question from our recent W6UX/p participation in the IOTA Contest.  I have a response in mind, but I want to run it past the experts.

We received an email from another IOTA multi-op island station saying basically " We had an error from one of our operator changes.   The serial number
he gave you was #115, but it really should have been #134.  Please make the change in your log to correct it."

We are mults for one another.  How should I handle this situation?

Tnx & 73,

Tim K6GEP