[SCCC] Ohio QSO Party

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 17:50:01 PDT 2011

Bob,

This question came up on the CQ-CONTEST reflector, and there is an easier
way to do all three contests on the same weekend. Using N1MM software,
simply open different logs in the same database, using one log per contest.
As you work stations during the weekend, open the appropriate log, enter the
QSO and press <enter>. Voila! I didn't try it but that's how it was
described. Seems like it should work fine.

By the way, I heard some Europeans calling CQ TEST as well. I think they
were in the YO Contest. So you could have done Four contests this weekend,
hi!

73, Dennis