[SCCC] 160 Conditions from ORG

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 12:49:31 PST 2011

In a message dated 12/3/2011 12:30:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
n6pe at yahoo.com writes:

Worst conditions in a long time last night. Worked a couple of VE2,3, 6 an
7s, KL7, KH6, all the 6's 7', and most all 8, 9, and 0s. GA, KY, TN, VA, AR,
LA.... lone CE and XE. Didn't bother staying up or getting up for the JA
openings. 45 mult's so far but only 100 Qs, usually 2-300 Qs and 55-60 first
night.

Big lack of 1, 2, and 3s  PJs where fairly strong but I didn't break the
pile ups.

Rick,

I have to agree.  I'm up to about 62 multipliers and 6 countries but
absolutely nothing heard east of PA (except VY2ZM worked).  I never heard any W1,
ENY, NNY, NLI, or NNJ.  It was like an RF curtain hanging there.  I have
chatted with some of the YCCC guys and they only heard some very weak 6's and
7's west of Colorado.  None had a contact with California.  The JA's were
very readable this morning but no other long haul stuff.

I'm just using an AL1200 to a MA160V.

                                       73, Kurt, W6PH