[SCCC] phones and external speaker

w6now w6now at ham.jdlabs.net
Sat Feb 5 13:04:43 PST 2011

I guess i'll try it, but do I connect this splitter to the "External speaker" jack on the back of the rig? The SP-8 needs to be powered by the rig.
Also, i have the cans connected to the front so I can have vfo A on left ear and B on right ear when in split mode. I don't think this works out of the external speaker jack.

73!