[SCCC] Copper Paste

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 19:38:28 PDT 2011

Hmmm. We know aluminum to aluminum causes a black corrosion in short order.
That corrosion is an insulator.  We also know that dissimilar metals cause
corrosion. I hadn't thought about copper to aluminum previously. In my past
experience though, Penetrox applied to aluminum yagis was a positive
experience. Penetrox was shipped with KLM antennas 20+ years ago. I've been
out of touch since then.

Your suggestions of products at Home Depot is intriguing.

--Dennis, NE6I