[SCCC] Copper Paste

Daniel Severance daniel_severance at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 20:39:16 PDT 2011

Noalox (or any of the other variants) is what I've been told to use as well - without it over time the pieces will weld together so you can't even disassemble to clean up joints.  I have had experience trying to disassemble and antenna which has fused in places.  Definitely use one of the products - the Noalox comes in a bottle which looks like an old elmer's glue bottle, at least for one of the sizes (if that helps you find it)

Cheers,
Dan