[SCCC] CQWW WPX SSB WQ6X ( @W6HCD) MS HP

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 23:50:09 PDT 2011

Dennis said:

Took the opportunity to train Linda KD6HYN to deal with shoveling pileups
but she just couldn't
break from all those "73s" and "Thanks" - Gotta get her to run more Qs and
stop playing NICE ! ( J/K )

Art Said:
Yep!  I was in no hurry as this was a phone contest, but had
a few Willy Baker Fives that wanted to send me pictures of
their operation scars.
"73'ssssss, See you on down the logbook.  Thanks for that
good number." Followed by a D-104 Beep!  AARRGGGGG!

ps: Good times are getting here. Worked Ireland at midnight
Ireland time on 10 meters... Then D4C ..  Will be nice when
the ZS's come in at midnight on 10 again.....

73, Art  W6KY
Pitiful score. Didn't really start till Sunday. Didn't know 15 was
gonna be crazy.  Worked over 200 EU's S&P in about 3 hours
on 15.      Sunspot Dances must be working