[SCCC] WPX CW question

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun May 29 14:31:27 PDT 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Dennis Younker NE6I <ne6i at cox.net> wrote:

I would think that where you sent the wrong number, the other station will
> lose the QSO because the number he logged is not the number you logged.
> This
> would be true even if you mark your log as a check log.

I have been told by more than one usually reliable source that log-checking
software allows one to be off by one number. Presumably to allow for the
all-too-frequent QLF moments we all have with logging software. Don't know
how true it is and don't know how universally it might be applied by various
contests.

73,

Hank

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light