[SCCC] WPX CW question

Kate Hutton katehutton at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:38:46 PDT 2011

Just quit early as it looked like the conditions were taking another dive.
 44 Q's.  Next time I will get the computer connected to the rig - that
should make some of the logging a little easier.

I didn't actually see an option to submit a "check log" in this contest.
 I've no shyness about finishing last, though.  HI HI.  At least some of the
ops I contacted will get credit ... most if an error of 1 is allowed to
squeak by.

Hank, one of my code practice exercises is to try to copy PAN.  Have I maybe
heard you there?

73 Kate K6HTN