[SCCC] Fwd: CQ WW CW Contest within a contest

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:43:16 PST 2011

So far it's Kurt and I going at it for our contest within a contest. Does
anyone else in the club want to compete with us? We've agreed on our first
thirty hours of operation and a handicap for assisted. Let me know if you'd
like in, I'll administer the claimed score Cabrillo files and extract the
data.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.