[SCCC] N6WIN 2011 CQ WW DX CW Single Op(A) HP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:20:14 PST 2011

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

 160:   20    10       11
  80:   95    20       34
  40:  457    33      102
  20:  321    33      101
  15:  340    33      101
  10:  348    30       99
------------------------------

This was an excellent contest. I was able to finally play with and start to
learn my SO2R setup. What a curve... but I had lots of fun between the SO2R
hardware, skimmers, and learning new N1MM navigation techniques.

Kurt, W6PH, and I had a contest within a contest with each other. His first
30
operating hours versus my total of 30 hours. We use the WRTC qualifying
score
reduction for my SOAB(A) HP versus his SOAB HP entry. That made for a lot of
reason to stay in the chair and get little sleep.

Doug, N6RT, came over to operate Saturday morning and afternoon. He gave me
much needed break with the family while he operating SOAB HP and also went
over
N1MM and SO2R.

I missed zone 39 for the sweep but I did do DXCC on three bands in thirty
hours... pretty cool.

Operating equipment:

Elecraft K3
Acom 2000A