[SCCC] A Piece of History Listed on eBay

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Oct 26 10:13:17 PDT 2011

When I worked at HROSD I sold three PA-77 (standard single tube
version) to Don.  That was in the early 80s.
A factory-built 77SX could not be sold legally in the USA, so if any
of them became "SX" it was after the fact.

One of those amps later was purchased from Don's estate by an SCCC
member, but it is definitely still a single-tube model.

73,

Glenn K6NA