[SCCC] Home Again

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sat Sep 3 21:35:49 PDT 2011

Hello Fellow Contesters and Friends,

Wednesday evening I had a heart attack. My wonderful XYL Sunshine
Rhonda insisted on taking me to the emergency room. She saved the
rest of my life. Mammoth Hospital immediately air evacuated me to
Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno. On Thursday, I had stent
placed. Post op, the surgeon said I had minimal heart damage and that
I should be able to return to an active life. They discharged me
today, and Sunshine Rhonda and I are back home in Mammoth. It's a
wonderful feeling.

Thank you everyone for your concern, support, and offers of help. It
all brought tears our eyes. It's wonderful to have such friends.
Contesters and traffic handlers are the best hams and people in the
world. Thank you.

The first rule of contesting is to have fun--Contest Exuberantly!

KB,

Hank, W6SX