[SCCC] Visalia room availability

Keith Hoyt k6gxo at as.net
Fri Apr 13 11:47:21 PDT 2012

I have a room reserved at the Comfort Inn for friday and saturday nights with 2 queen beds.
My room mate had to cancel so I have room for one person to share the room with me.

If somebody has a similar situation at the Holiday Inn and needs a room mate I would consider cancelling my reservation at the Comfort Inn which would free up a room there.
However, my cost for the 2 nights, including all taxes is $192.49 (less than $100 per night).
Not sure what the cost would be at the Holiday Inn.

If interested please contact me ASAP at my QRZ.com e-mail address or my home phone 661-533-4025.

Keith......K 6 G X O