[SCCC] ARRL 160

Vic ki6vc at verizon.net
Sun Dec 2 13:50:56 EST 2012

ARRL 160 Meters

Call      KI6VC
Station  KI6VC
Op        KI6VC

Class SOHP
Exch   SJV
Time   12.5 Hrs
Club SCCC

Qs.......Multi
144........42
Claimed Score 12,222

Station:  IC 756 ProIII, AL-1200, G5RV (and a ton-o-tuner)

Took down the 160 sloper to use mount and tie point for the G5RV for 80 BUT I damaged to SO239.
Used the G5RV which tuned well but didn't get out at all.  I only worked 4 Qs east of the Mississippi
I was concerned about arcing the tuner so I kept the power down to 500 watts. I couldn't hear any
 JAs but did work KH6.  The sloper WILL be up for the Stew Perry

73 KI6VC & Sparky

RF cures Global Warming...Save the world
CONTEST MORE