[SCCC] Source for Large Quantity of Wire Rope for Crankup Towers Needed

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:03:08 EST 2012

Charlie, NN3V is looking for sources of large quantity of wire rope per his email message below

Please email him at

cristorcelli@ san.rr.com

NN3V wrote:

I am planning work to overhaul PARC towers.

Principal task is replacement of the wire lift cable.

All the towers are from defunct manufacturers, so no “specific tower” replacement wire lifts are available.

Can you point me to on-line source of wire lift cable so I can estimate costs, etc?

73 de NN3V
cristorcelli@ san.rr.com

Thanks & 73, Dennis N6KI

I am planning work to overhaul PARC towers.

Principal task is replacement of the wire lift cable.

All the towers are from defunct manufacturers, so no “specific tower” replacement wire lifts are available.

Can you point me to on-line source of wire lift cable so I can estimate costs, etc?

73 de NN3V
Charlie
Never Believe What You Think!!

Sent from my iPhone