[SCCC] Source for Large Quantity of Wire Rope for Crankup TowersNeeded

NN3V_6 nn3v_6 at san.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 18:57:26 EST 2012

Please reply to nn3v at arrl.net

73 de NN3V
Charlie
 Never Believe What You Think!!
-----Original Message-----
From: SCCC [mailto:sccc-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Dennis
Vernacchia
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 20:03
To: SCCC at contesting.com; sddxcnews at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SCCC] Source for Large Quantity of Wire Rope for Crankup
TowersNeeded

Charlie, NN3V is looking for sources of large quantity of wire rope per his
email message below

Please email him at

cristorcelli@ san.rr.com

NN3V wrote:

I am planning work to overhaul PARC towers.

Principal task is replacement of the wire lift cable.

All the towers are from defunct manufacturers, so no "specific tower"
replacement wire lifts are available.

Can you point me to on-line source of wire lift cable so I can estimate
costs, etc?

73 de NN3V
cristorcelli@ san.rr.com

Thanks & 73, Dennis N6KI

I am planning work to overhaul PARC towers.

Principal task is replacement of the wire lift cable.

All the towers are from defunct manufacturers, so no "specific tower"
replacement wire lifts are available.

Can you point me to on-line source of wire lift cable so I can estimate
costs, etc?

73 de NN3V
Charlie
Never Believe What You Think!!