[SCCC] NA Sprint CW Teams

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:54:00 PST 2012

The SCCC NA Sprint CW team is currently populated by some heavy hitters,
but it's sparse! I'm thinking we are a group of phone operators living in
Podunk West "By God" Virginia... sign up for a team even if you're only
going to get on and work 20m. A tuned wet noodle will not only net you some
Q's, but also some satisfaction in this one. C'mon guys... the 10-10 paper
chasers club might put up a bigger net team score.

Current Team One listing:

W6YI (N6MJ)
K6LA
N6RT @N6WIN