[SCCC] NA Sprint CW Teams

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:03:05 PST 2012

Ok guys, we've got eight hardcore CW ops signed up to work the NA Sprint
CW. These guys need at least two more teammates to help them best all the
other contest clubs out there. K6LL and his red hot crew of AOCC Bad Boys
are going to be looking to top us like they did in the NAQP CW test...
let's not let them do that. The NCCC has got to be looking for a come back
from their apparent third place NAQP CW team finish (behind us) and we
might very well let them top us with only eight guys.

I've got 27 more hours to submission time.

Current Team One listing:

W6YI (N6MJ)
K6LA
N6RT @N6WIN