[SCCC] KQ6ES ARRL RTTY RU SO LP

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:23:01 PST 2012

Good job John, I wonder if the LP entry will end up on top of our club? The
winds on Saturday had me bring down my tower, made the mast slip 30 degrees
CW (got to love stock Orion 2800 mast clamps), and made me happy it wasn't
NAQP weekend yet.

I see that Arnie threw down hard in the HP category and NO packet? Whats
going on when John isn't keeping his tea warm with the 811 and Arnie isn't
online?

73,

Tim / N6WIN.