[SCCC] NAQP CW N6HC Single Op LP

N6hc n6hc at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 07:59:45 PST 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January
Call: N6HC
perator(s): N6HC
tation: N6HC
Class: Single Op LP
TH: ORG
perating Time (hrs): <9
 160:    0     0
  80:  180    41
  40:  158    43
  20:  195    44
  15:  123    35
  10:   13     8
------------------
otal:  669   171  Total Score = 114,399
Club: Southern California Contest Club
Team: SCCC #5
Comments:
Thanks for all the contacts.  I missed the beginning of the contest so my 10
eter effort was quite "thin".  But I more than made up for it on 80 meters at
he end of the contest period.  I managed to get almost nine hours in the
hair.  Operating at 100 watts wasn't as bad as I anticipated...and the
eighbors appreciated the lack of RFI during the football playoffs.  My
ransceiver's internal antenna tuner worked magic on all my antennas keeping
he SWR below 1.5/1 on all bands.  I put up a new 80 meter dipole last month
nd it seems to have lots of QSOs in the THHN wire.  I hope I can participate
n the NAQP-SSB next week.
ransceiver: Kenwood TS-950SD
ntennas: Mosley TA-34XL (10/15/20), KLM 2 element yagi (40), Inverted Vee
ipole (80).  N1MM logging program v. 10.10.0
3, Arnie N6HC

osted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/