[SCCC] KI6VC NAQP CW

Vic ki6vc at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 07:51:25 PST 2012

NAQP CW

CALL             KI6VC
STATION      KI6VC
OP               HIMSELF
EXCH           VIC CA
OP TIME       10 Hr
CLUB            SCCC
TEAM             #4
Legal/Securty  BUTTSNIFF & SCRATCH ESQ

BAND           Qs            MULT
160               38                12
 80                47                16
 40               105               42
 20               150               41
 15               136               34
 10               146               32
                    622             177
CLAIMED SCORE 110,094

STATION:  IC-756ProIII, 40~10 4el SteppIR @ 55Ft, 80/160 Sloper @ 55Ft
Software  N1MM V12.01.01

 Random Ramblings

Band condition were soso but the action was HOT will lots of players on the field.  Had a plan and worked it.
Worked 10 - 40 2 hours each and 1 hour each or 80 and 160.  I did hang an extra 10 min on 80 but stuck to
"The Plan."   My goal was 500 Qs but blew past it at 7 hours and 19 min.
I've been working on shunt loading the tower on 80 but it wasn't ready.  Seems my property is cursed!  Could be
an Indian burial gounds or it's an ancient alien site BUT I can't get a sloper to tune on 80.  This tower or my old BX one
So I had to use the crappy sloper with lots of tuner.
10 and 15 had the lowest Mult/Q #s with lots of TN Qs on 10 and loads of 9s and 5s on 15.
HI was a fluke...came in after a break and the jump to 80 but rig still on 40 and there he was...lucky me.
I did no S&P on 10 to 40 just ran the crowd.  80 and 160 required lots of S&P
Only missed 2 states SD and AK. Worked one DX a PT2
Bring on the SSB test!!!

73 KI6VC Meko&Sparky

RF cures Global Warming...Save the world
CONTEST MORE